National Treasury seeks Budget views early ahead of polls
National Treasury usually has until February 15th to present the Draft Policy Statement to Parliament for debate.
By Frankline Sunday | 6 days ago
Treasury on the spot over parastatals defaulting on government lent loans
Auditor General says National Treasury has not made serious attempts in recovering the money despite the debts having been outstanding for long.
Macharia Kamau | 25 days ago
MPs' move on taxes offers relief to farmers, struggling urban families
Amendments to the Finance Bill, 2021 seek to cushion consumers against high food prices by reducing taxes on wheat flour, maize flour and bread.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession