Jubilee government has failed us; the next one should not
President Kenyatta’s development blueprint is tough to pin down because of lack of specificity, though some are easier to evaluate.
By Wilson Sossion | 12 hours ago
Uhuru must prepare Kenyans for three transitions, his real legacies
Regardless of personal positions taken, there are two things that are guaranteed to get most Kenyan households truly hot and bothered as they pursue
Dennis Kabaara | 1 day ago
The going is getting increasingly tougher, but what do you want Prezzo UK to do?
With just 11 months before the next administration is unveiled, it is opportune to start reflecting on Prezzo UK’s presidency.
Peter Kimani | 2 days ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja