Explainer: Can anything stop Trump from pardoning his family or even himself?
In 2018, Trump even said he had the “absolute right” to pardon himself - a claim many constitutional law scholars dispute.
By Reuters | 3 months ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga
- The rise and fall of Mike Sonko