Brewer, not national Olympics body, owns 'Team Kenya'
There are some problems with Nock’s claims since properties under its custody require protection by registered trademark.
By Sarah Ochwada | 13 hours ago
Silver lining for Obiri once again as Hassan breaks Kenyans hearts
Hellen Obiri’s victory in women’s 5000m final yesterday was meant to soothe the souls of medal-hungry Kenyans.
Bismarck Mutahi in Tokyo, Japan | 13 hours ago
Ferdinand Omanyala breaks national record, but fails to make finals
100m national record holder Ferdinand Omanyala continued with his fairy run tale at the Tokyo Olympics as he broke his own national record during the
Bismarck Mutahi in Tokyo, Japan | 1 day ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession