TJRC report is out and we must now handle our past
Finally, the long-winding journey of the 8-member Truth, Justice & Reconciliation Commission under Ambassador Bethuel Kiplagat came to a close when they handed over their 6-part four volumes report to our President last week.
By - Donald B Kipkorir | 7 years ago
How Slye "peeled back the mask" of TJRC colleagues
In The Kenyan TJRC: An Outsiders View from the Inside, a Cambridge University Press publication, Ambassador Bethuel Kiplagat bore the brunt of them.
Nzau Musau | 2 years ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga
- The rise and fall of Mike Sonko