Court rules assistant chief has case to answer on bishop's missing dogs
Kiandemi sub-location assistant chief, Paul Gachiri Wageni, was accused of stealing the dogs, Terrier breed, valued at Sh300,000
By Nderitu Gichure | 6 months ago
DPP halts decision to charge televangelist for using abusive language
Through Senior Assistant Director of Public Prosecution Peter Mailanyi, the ODPP requested for two weeks to conduct more investigations.
Nderitu Gichure | 2 years ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru