Chaos creeps back in matatu industry leaving passengers at risk
Menacing knife-wielding gangs posing as touts have taken over some matatu stages along several routes in Mombasa County, as the chaotic scenes that characterised the industry before the 2004 famous Michuki rules slowly creep back.
By Benard Sanga and Kevine Omollo | 5 years ago
Police in Kisumu close in on Kisumu machete wielding gangs
"Currently, our priority is to ensure the children attending the National Music Festival are safe at the venue of the performance, and also where they are residing. After this, it will not be business as usual for the criminal gangs," said Nyanza Region Police Commandant Willy Lugusa.
Rushdie Oudia | 5 years ago
Where is Government? Residents of Busia, Bungoma ask over terror gangs
Residents of three villages in Busia County are still stunned by the chilling and bloodletting attack visited on them by a heavily-armed gang on Tuesday night.
- | 8 years ago
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk