WHO to issue findings on Congo sexual abuse investigation by end August
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu said any abusive behaviour was totally incompatible with WHO's mission.
By Reuters | 23 days ago
U.S. reverses stance, backs giving poorer countries access to COVID vaccine
Biden voiced his support for a waiver - a sharp reversal of the previous U.S. position - in remarks to reporters.
Reuters | 1 month ago
India backs WHO’s call on China to share comprehensive COVID-19 origins data
Tedros, who has been accused of complacency towards China, has hardened his tone acknowledging concerns about China’s refusal to share raw data
Standard Reporter | 2 months ago
Six foods that rev up your ‘engine’
- Maasai clan goes to court to stop Uhuru directive on disputed land
- Uhuru drops erstwhile loyalists as Raila joins kitchen cabinet
By Nzau Musau
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried in Siaya on Saturday
- Months after road crash Tuju meets matatu driver