Playing with fire has always been a national pastime in these parts
I shudder to imagine the horror and terror of being smack in the middle of a petroleum explosion.
By Ted Malanda | 4 months ago
The embarrasment of walking in town with an open fly
In Dec 2008, in a very elaborate scheme to cheat the government off VAT, I slunk into the bowels of River Road to buy new tyres.
Ted Malanda | 5 years ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death