Sot Tea Growers Sacco plans to sell shares to avoid bankruptcy
“A deadline issued to us by Sasra (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority) to put our house in order is fast approaching, and through an elaborate plan, we are offering the shares to the tea farm owned by the county government of Bomet,” Sot’s chairman, Zakayo Sang, said.
Gilbert Kimutai | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder