Secrecy shrouding Kenya-UK trade deal sets off alarm bells
Late last year, the government sought to bring to Parliament a bilateral treaty between Kenya and the United Kingdom, seeking to establish a Free-Trad
By James Mbugua | 2 months ago
Lobby group warns of increased illicit cash outflows during pandemic
Illicit financial flows (IFFs) facilitated by unscrupulous government officials and other non-state actors could be increasing.
Josphat Thiong'o | 10 months ago
Gains from special export zones dip despite huge tax incentives
Lobby says the contribution of firms operating in EPZs to the economy has dropped over time, accounting for 0.96 per cent of the GDP in 2016.
Macharia Kamau | 1 year ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract