Covid-19: Uhuru announces tax cuts to stimulate economy
Relief for Kenyans as President Uhuru Kenyatta announces tax cuts
Hillary Orinde | 1 year ago
Are tax breaks sufficient growth stimuli?
The Minister for Finance presented the 2009/2010 budget in the face of unprecedented consequences with the global economic downturn, the effects of the post-election violence and the prevalent drought. In his speech, the Minister said that this fiscal year’s budget was drafted with the aim of stimulating growth in priority areas that will in turn create growth in the key sectors of the economy.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike