Closing gender gap at work could add Sh72tr to Africa
Narrowing the global gender gap in the workplace between 2014 and 2025 could double women’s contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) growth across the world, according to a report released last week.
By Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Britam banks on Sh3b platform to drive regional expansion, insurance uptake
Britam has invested billions of shillings in an IT-driven business transformation project expected to automate operations and improve the customer experience.
Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC
- Missing 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Naserian, found dead
- Shahbal complicates Joho's succession plan
By Patrick Beja