Student arrested with bhang sues police, wants Sh7M compensation
A children's rights body has sued police officers for allegedly stripping and posting nude photographs of a female student in Kirinyaga County.
By Fred Makana | 6 years ago
Form Four student found with bhang gets 18 months’ probation
A Form Four student has been sentenced to serve an 18-month probation service after she pleaded guilty to being in possession of bhang.
Kamau Munene | 6 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption