Vice chancellors push for State bailout to stem varsities’ financial mess
Requests have never been implemented even after the National Treasury asked the Ministry of Education to draft a Cabinet memo.
By Augustine Oduor | 6 months ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'