Beryl Jerop: Quest for justice for student who died in school continues
A family in Uasin Gishu has asked for thorough investigation to establish truth surrounding death of a Form One student at a school in Nandi County.
By Titus Too | 6 months ago
Family demands answers after death of Nandi school's student
Parents of a student at St Teresa of Avila Secondary School in Ndalat, Nandi County, have called for investigations into her death.
Titus Too | 6 months ago
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola