MPs query odd withdrawal before sale of Merali’s bank
They raised questions as to why the regulator and EY, auditors contracted by Mwalimu Sacco to conduct due diligence, okayed the deal.
By Frankline Sunday | 7 days ago
Equatorial Commercial Bank re-brands to Spire Bank
Equatorial Commercial Bank (ECB) has rebranded to Spire Bank as it announced plans to restructure its operations to meet new business requirements.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Suluhu: Closer ties for Kenya and Tanzania
By Allan Mungai
- Kivutha Kibwana faulted for hiring brother as Health chief officer
By Grace Nganga
- Frosty ties between police and Olenguruone residents
- Want to know the truth about the dead? Read the obituaries
By XN Iraki
- Puzzle of SMS, tweet that sunk Raila ally
- Real estate dealer ordered to pay building firm Sh13m