There's no law against secret recording of telephone calls
Legal experts argue that little has been done to craft specific legislation to protect Kenyans from having their phones tapped.
By Judah Ben-Hur | 18 days ago
Sonko Leaks: Justice Chitembwe speaks out [Exclusive]
He says man identified in the videos as his brother is not related to him. Judge insists videos ‘edited and manipulated to fit a specific narrative’.
Winfrey Owino | 1 month ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs