Two Rivers festival was successful in business and cultural fronts
Towards the end of last month, Two Rivers Mall organised a cultural festival to showcase Somali culture.
By Mohamed Guleid | 3 months ago
Cultural pride alive despite cloud of Shabaab insurgency
Somali culture fete in Mandera provided stage for community to celebrate age-old traditions in a region that has suffered scourge of terrorism.
Joe Ombuor | 2 years ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller