German prosecutors want 6 years jail for Demjanjuk
German prosecutors demanded a six-year jail term on Tuesday for John Demjanjuk, who they accused of helping kill 27,900 Jews in the Holocaust.
Holocaust haunts my dreams, survivor tells court
Frail Holocaust survivor Thomas Blatt told a court on Tuesday he still has nightmares about the months he spent at the Sobibor death camp, in moving testimony in the trial of accused Nazi guard John Demjanjuk. Blatt, 82, whose family was killed at Sobibor, was composed but pale. His hands shook and he spoke quietly and with hestitation. At the age of 15, Blatt was ordered to sort out the belongings of Jews sent to the gas chambers at the camp.
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema