Will new entrants survive Kenya’s vicious pay TV market?
SCI & TECH
The pay TV industry has seen a wave of new players as well as increased activity from old hands in the recent past. Worth noting is the focus on the mass market by the new entrants, who see a huge potential in a market that has traditionally been shunned.
By - Macharia Kamau | 8 years ago
Smart TV upbeat as they prepare to roll out Ingwe show
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder