MPs question intent of gazette notices printed at night
A gazette notice on the declaration of the office of governor, Wajir County dated May 17, implied that it was prepared immediately the house voted.
By Moses Nyamori | 4 months ago
House speakers Muturi, Lusaka take turf battles to court
Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka faulted Muturi, claiming among other things that the National Assembly deliberately suspended its business late last year.
Kamau Muthoni | 8 months ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself