In self-discipline lies clear hope of pulling through virus gloom
If the actions and reactions to Covid-19 by nations were to be gauged against Kagwe’s mantra, it would be very interesting to see the outcomes.
By David Oginde | 10 months ago
Mastering others is strength, Mastering yourself is true power
If I had a penny for all the times I swore I would finish a task or project, I would probably be giving Gina Rinehart a run for her money and arrogant advice.
Njambie Mungai | 8 years ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong