Why you won't be fined or jailed for telling rumours
Section 66 (1), which frowns upon rumours and false publications, was first introduced in 2014, when Parliament passed the Security Laws (2014).
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 days ago
Judges declare eight sections of new security law illegal
The Constitutionâ€™s Bill of Rights held sway yesterday as the High Court declared several sections of the Security Laws (Amendment) Act, 2014 illegal, including those criminalising freedom of the media.
KAMAU MUTHONI and WAHOME THUKU | 6 years ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election