To save post-colonial Africa we must address co-existence
Kenyans should stop going gaga over David Ndii’s tease of secession. The idea isn’t radical, or even new. Secession is perfectly legal under certain conditions in international law.
Prof Makau Mutua | 4 years ago
Secession call sinister and a path we must never consider
Two significant societies – the United States and Nigeria – were formed through secessionist struggles staged 100 years apart.
Benjamin Washiali | 4 years ago
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola