Heartrending tales of victims, survivors of abuse in gulf nations
The high demand for domestic workers from Kenya by countries in the Middle East has led to numerous recruitment agencies in Nairobi and its outskirts.
By Grace Ng'ang'a | 5 months ago
Saudia Arabia Victim
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXEj-8tFunU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXEj-8tFunU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru