Scangroup stock dips 7pc as firm suspends top executives
CEO holds 10.8pc stake in company that he founded in 1982. Advertising company launches probe into senior managers over gross misconduct.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Scangroup suspends CEO Bharat Thakrar over alleged gross misconduct
WPP Scangroup board of directors suspends CEO Bharat Thakrar and CFO Satyabrata Das; appoints Alec Graham as interim Chief Operating Officer.
Sara Okuoro | 2 months ago
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Cuba’s Raul Castro leaves political stage after decades
- Burial of State officer delayed
By James Omoro