Senators set to face-off over push to reconstitute committees
Deputy President William Ruto allies, the majority of whom were affected by last year’s Jubilee purge, are opposed to House committee changes.
By Roselyne Obala | 15 days ago
Direct graft war to counties, Poghisio urges President Uhuru
Samuel Poghisio and Kapenguria MP Samuel Moroto said that Kenyans have been denied services because of corruption
Irissheel Shanzu | 2 months ago
Kang’ata: These two might have leaked Uhuru letter
Irungu Kang’ata on Tuesday said he regrets the leakage of his letter to President Uhuru Kenyatta but suspects two leaders within Jubilee.
Vincent Kejitan | 8 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga