Safaricom entry into Ethiopia; Is collaboration the better option?
The key focus on Safaricom entry is how she got there, not the money to be made. Instead of being a lone ranger, Safaricom used a consortium
By XN Iraki | 4 months ago
After Safaricom, Kenyan lenders angle for Ethiopia’s 120m market
?Safaricom’s grand entry into Ethiopia has bolstered hopes of Kenyan banks gaining a foothold in the country’s market of 120 million people.
Dominic Omondi | 4 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western