Power clubs changing girls’ lives
With the many challenges of youth and growing up, one of the main missing elements has been proper mentorship for young people. Some young people are lucky to have older siblings, parents, relatives or teachers whom they can approach for support during tumultuous periods in their lives. But what happens to those who do not have such support systems?
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill