Island of fascinating history
‘Alluring’ is the word that best attempts to describe the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). This tiny nation that separated from Cyprus in 1983 is irresistible, with its fascinating historical and religious sites.
By - MICHAEL ORIEDO | 8 years ago
Archaeologists uncover 2,000-year-old 'lost' road built by Pontius Pilate
A 2,000-year-old 'lost' street built in Jerusalem by Pontius Pilate has been uncovered for the first time since the city was sacked by the Romans.
Mirror | 1 year ago
Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Ruto and allies plot December, January mass walk-out from Jubilee
- Woman demands Sh25 million from Kenneth Lusaka for her unborn child
By Paul Ogemba
- Why it’s easier to get into Oxford, Harvard than top Kenyan schools
By XN Iraki
- Uhuru hosted by King Philippe at the Royal Palace in Brussels