How teachers helped in cheating in KCSE
Even though irregularities in the KCSE examinations have declined by almost half this year, dropping to a ten-year low, some 534 candidates will not receive their results.
Three students expelled for being ‘academic weaklings’
Three Form Four students from a school in Nyamira County will not sit for national exams after they were expelled for allegedly being academic weaklings.
Stanley Ongwae and Naftal Makori | 7 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed