Employment court reinstates impeached official until case is determined
The High Court has granted reprieve to impeached Homa Bay County Health executive Prof Richard Muga.
By James Omoro | 4 months ago
Kenya Medical Association wants State to run referral hospitals
The Kenya Medical Association now wants the Government to take charge of the hospitals, accusing the counties of failing to manage the hospitals well.
Christine Ogutu and Maureen Odiwuor | 5 years ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration