Treasury missed 'errors' in revenue sharing Bill
Treasury is under fire for failing to spot "faulty" clauses in a crucial Bill that it now says could be a source of future conflict between national and county governments.
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony