Competition Authority of Kenya to tame rogue retailers
CAK will also look into tricks used by retailers to get consumers to purchase goods such as displaying lower product prices on the shelf but which turn out to be higher at the till. It will also look into retailers’ continued stocking of defective products that sometimes end up in the customer’s shopping basket but are rarely replaced after complaints.
Macharia Kamau | 4 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes