Deputy prime Minister and minister for Local Government Musalia Mudavadi says there is need for proper development planning. Mudavadi said there was need to be clear on which areas are residential, commercial or mix developments. He said this as he officiated the launching of Morningside Office Park, a development by Suburban Ltd. Mudavadi decried the lack of planning in many areas and called for a change in the way approvals are handled by the concerned professionals.
China swamps Kenya with onions
- DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school