Legion of foreign musicians who are at home in Kenya
The country is the springboard of creative arts in the region, the place where most artistes make most of their income from.
By Stevens Muendo | 3 months ago
Turkey to scale up Kenya investment
From fledged studios to bedroom Studios
Every single day, at least five young musicians from across the country armed with poorly recorded CDs walk up to our offices to drop it off for review. Most of these self-proclaimed artistes will always tell you that they recorded (the CD) in their own studios in the hood. Most of them usually level accusations that top deejays and radio stations have refused to give them audience, or play their songs.
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller