Taita-Taveta MCAs pass Bill to manage quarries, sand harvesting
The Taita-Taveta County Quarrying Bill 2021 will ensure safe and sustainable utilisation of land and environment by those undertaking quarrying activities.
By Renson Mnyamwezi | 2 months ago
Kiminini residents living in fear of rolling stones but won't stop quarrying
They say this is their only source of livelihood and only God knows their fate.
Osinde Obare | 5 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties