Aviation trainers ‘look East’ in search for skilled personnel
Lack of adequate engineers specialised in assembly and installation of new aircrafts has been identified as a major setback in the development of the local aviation industry.
By - By David Odongo | 8 years ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach