Thirdway Alliance officials oppose Aukot’s second Punguza Mizigo initiative
Two Thirdway Alliance Kenya Party officials and a member have filed a petition to have party’s second Punguza Mizigo Initiative declared illegal.
By Japheth Ogila | 1 year ago
Let the people decide which plebiscite bid is best for them
Political leaders who mean well for the country should let Kenyans gauge the two documents and make a decision on their own.
Editorial | 2 years ago
Governor Lonyangapuo: Punguza Mizigo push is a waste of time
The leaders say Aukot played a key role in creating the 2010 Constitution and should have included his proposal.
Irissheel Shanzu | 2 years ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs