ODPP opposes bid to strip it of powers to pick prosecutors
Office of the Director of Public Prosecution (ODPP) has opposed a legislative proposal that seeks to strip it of powers to appoint public prosecutors.
By Moses Nyamori | 3 months ago
ODPP opposes bid to strip it of powers to appoint public prosecutors
ODPP said the proposed amendment risks taking away the independence of the prosecutorial framework.
Moses Nyamori | 3 months ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes