Muthama, how to pray, top October Google search trends
SCI & TECH
Over the past few months, Ebola, a rare and deadly disease caused by infection with a strain of Ebola virus has put the world and Kenya on high alert.
By Standard Digital Reporter | 7 years ago
Why don’t African scholars contribute to public policy?
This week I read in the local dailies a complaint from a writer regarding the dearth of indigenous African (and Kenyan) scholars in the social sciences and humanities.
Ken Opalo | 7 years ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties