Come clean on fate of suspended officials to save taxpayer funds
Fearing a deluge of legal suits, the government won’t proceed to sack those found with unexplained wealth.
Editorial | 2 years ago
Let vetting lead to integrity in all stages of procurement
It is anticipated that senior procurement and finance officers who undergo vetting and are cleared, shall return to work with a stamp of approval.
Chris Oanda | 2 years ago
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried by 1pm