Analysts predict Equity Bank’s stock gain on Congo acquisition, Equitel
Analysts have predicted heavy demand for Equity Bank’s shares in the coming weeks following the collapse of one of the two cases seeking to stop the rollout of the bank’s new mobile money platform, Equitel and recent acquisition of majority stake in ProCredit Bank of DRC-Congo.
By Kenneth Kwama | 6 years ago
Equity completes acquisition of DRC-based ProCredit Bank
Equity has completed acquisition of ProCredit Bank of the Democratic Republic of Congo after receiving regulatory approval from Kenya and DRC.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases