We should not trust politicians to interpret the BBI report for us
To a large extent, the BBI debate is reminiscent of the 2005 ‘yes’ versus ‘no’ campaigns that preceded the promulgation of the 2010 Constitution.
By Kalangi Kiambati | 11 months ago
Jubilee's new magic bullet for mega infrastructure projects
With PPPs the country could continue with its mega projects without bursting the debt limit.
Dominic Omondi and Macharia Kamau | 1 year ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege