African leaders stand with Bobi Wine as EU, UN condemn police brutality
African Opposition figures stand in solidarity with Uganda’s Bobi Wine, EU and UN call for respect of human rights
By Mwangi Maina | 11 months ago
Kenyan dirty politics: The 'Lord of poverty' versus The 'High Priest of corruption'
The sugar deal that was supposedly entered into by President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Ugandan counterpart President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni is plunging the politicians into head spins as they try to outdo each other from the scene through vernomous verbal exchanges.
Elijah Cherutich | 6 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption