Kenyan dirty politics: The 'Lord of poverty' versus The 'High Priest of corruption'
The sugar deal that was supposedly entered into by President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Ugandan counterpart President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni is plunging the politicians into head spins as they try to outdo each other from the scene through vernomous verbal exchanges.
By ELIJAH CHERUTICH | 5 years ago
Museveni takes oath, declares war on dissent
Uganda election: Museveni takes early lead
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’