Sri Lanka MPs clash with president over Easter attacks probe
Sri Lanka's parliament warned President Sirisena not to scuttle controversial investigation into security lapses before the Easter attack.
By AFP | 2 years ago
Death toll from Sri Lanka bombing attacks rises to 359: police
The toll had been put at 321 on Tuesday, with about 500 people also wounded.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Sri Lanka president sacks parliament, calls snap election
President Sirisena had already taken control of all state media outlets soon after dismissing Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.
AFP | 3 years ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs