Nigeria may flourish if politicians get it that they can be voted out after one term
Over the years, I have been struck by the similarities between Kenya and Nigeria, despite a few superficial differences
By Maina Kiai | 2 years ago
Nigerian president quits voting station after tech glitch
Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan turned up Saturday to accredit himself and his wife Patience for his re-election bid but problems with new voting technology forced to him to temporarily abandon his plans.
AFP | 6 years ago
Suicide bombers kill at least 26 across north Nigeria
Suicide bombers struck two bus stations in different parts of northern Nigeria on Tuesday, killing at least 26 people in attacks President Goodluck Jonathan blamed on Boko Haram, the Islamist militant group he said would soon be defeated.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you