Kioni and Kaluma’s bid could make coming polls an auction
The Kiambaa by-election offers a predictive insight into next year’s General Election. Poor independent voter education contributed to low turn-out.
By Irungu Houghton | 2 months ago
Are judges in order to allow postponement of polls?
Elections are not a matter of life and death. Let's safeguard the lives of Kenyans.
Mercy Cheptoo | 2 months ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park