Why has the state failed to act decisively to stem spiraling crime?
When I was a child I feared death like hell. I still fear death but I have come to confront and live with it more often, hence my level of fear has gone down by some recognisable percentage.
By Anyang' Nyong'o | 7 years ago
Police chiefs transferred as Iteere vows to stem crime
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests